Looking for a quality Christian, Pre-K education? Come and see how your child’s potential can grow at St. Matthew Lutheran Preschool. We are a small program that accommodates for 12 children in a classroom setting. Our Christian teachers are highly dedicated and qualified in Early Childhood Education. We offer Christ centered objectives that include:
- Developing a strong, positive self image as a valued child of God.
- Providing a warm, caring environment in which children can develop a sense of trust and confidence
- Growing in language development
- Exploring the child’s environment using the five senses with many “hand’s on” experiences
- Guiding each child’s unique spiritual, physical, social, emotional, intellectual and aesthetic development.
- Learning through play and interaction with people, materials and the environment.
- Giving children opportunities to learn about Jesus’ love for them and all people
- Introducing concepts such as colors, shapes, numbers and letters when appropriate
- Learning through creative play and interaction with people, materials and the environment
“St. Matthew Lutheran Preschool seeks to help young children discover God’s love, learn to share it with others and prepare for living in God’s world.” – St. Matthew Mission Statement, developed by our founder, Mrs. Karen Schreiber, in 2001